Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Geography of Italy!

My Name is Christopher White and I thought I'd really rather do a blog than some traditional tests for my Geography class that I'm currently enrolled in. I decided to pick Italy for my main focus. I've never been to Italy, but it is definitely the first place I want to really visit out of the country. I've been to most of the states in the U.S, and I have some favourites, such as Maine, and I have some that I couldn't stand, such as Missouri. But I've never really found a place in America that's quite like Italy. I love the culture and the art that comes from Italy. The Renaissance is by far my favourite art period. The mythology and massive sculptures, the science, and the famous artists; everything about it interests me and I thought I'd like to go more in depth in learning about the country and why it is the way that it is. Plus, look at this beautiful scenery, who wouldn't wanna study it?

No comments:

Post a Comment